Saturday and Sunday!
September 24 & 25, 2016
9am – 5pm
1121 Jackson St NE, Room 107
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Parking is on the east side of the building, enter door 1121C.
Volunteers are needed for
- Staffing scheduled donation drop off days
- Organizing donations
- Set up Thursday and Friday before sale
- Staffing days of sale Saturday and Sunday
- Tearing down a couple hours after the sale closes at 5 pm on Sunday, and Monday evening.
There are several ways to sign up for shifts:
1, A Google sheet where you can see available shifts. To sign up, just comment with your name and email address. Link here: http://tinyurl.com/GPS-Sale-Shifts.
2. Google sheets giving you fits? Email email@example.com with the shifts you want.
3. There’s also a Google form at http://tinyurl.com/GPS-Sale-Signup
4. Ask to join the closed Facebook Group for GGGS volunteers
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if
- have any questions,
- need to make arrangements for drop off outside of scheduled dates,
- or have any large items you are thinking of donating.
There are some things we can’t take, like those monster rear projection TVs that can double as a fort. We are taking all the normal garage sale fodder (clothing, housewares, toys, tools, games, sports stuff, etc.), but can’t accept haz mat items, e.g. air conditioners.
We are also running an eCycling drive in partnership with Free Geek Twin Cities. If you have computers or electronics you are looking to get rid of you can drop them off at the same time. *CRT monitors – to help cover disposal costs please donate $10. For more information on Free Geek Twin Cities please check their website.
- 9/1 Thursday 7pm to 9pm
- 9/3 Saturday noon to 4 pm
- 9/4 Sunday noon to 4 pm
- 9/8 Thursday 7 pm to 9 pm
- 9/10 Saturday noon to 4pm
- 9/11 Sunday noon to 4pm
- 9/15 Thursday 7pm to 9pm
- 9/17 Saturday noon to 4pm
- 9/18 Sunday noon to 4pm
- 9/22 Thursday 7pm to 9pm